The AV100 auger valve is specifically designed for precision, accuracy, and repeatability. The AV100 is seamlessly integrated with our signature dispensing robots, resulting in a holistic dispensing system capable of fulfilling the requirements of applications such as gasketing, dam and fill, as well as component encapsulation.
AV100 is designed with a positive shut off that eliminates drooling. More importantly, this new feature allows the valve to dispense fluids with viscosity as low as 5K cps. Similar to the AV200, the AV100 is also driven by a DC servo motor.
Like all products, the AV100 is designed with maintainability in mind. The wetted component of the AV100 can be dismantled easily and quickly, without any tools.
Coupled with the AVC1000 controller, users have fine control over dispensing parameters such as the auger speed, dispensing time, and material pressure.
- In-Built positive shut-off mechanism ensuring drool-free dispensing.
- Ability to remove the wetted part and be stored safely in a fridge to be re-used hence reducing wastage of material.
- Consists of various leadscrew sizes for precise dispensing volumes.
- It does not require high material feed pressure thus reducing built-up pressure.
- Easy to install, clean and requires less maintenance.