SV300 series is an air atomizing Spray Valve. It utilizes low air pressure to break coating materials into tiny droplets and deposit it onto any coating surfaces. Atomizing pressure can be as low as 8 psi. This will ensure that coating material hitting the coating surfaces will not “bounce’ or blown off the intended coating area. The valve comes with an extended nozzle for dipping into solvent to prevent drying out of coating material. Any cleaning or flushing is only on the extended nozzle assembly.
SVC1000 is a dedicated controller for spray valves. It has a comprehensive range of features for good control of the spraying parameters. It is micro-P driven and can be easily integrated onto any existing system.
Features of Valve
- Suitable for low viscosity fast drying conformal coating
- Low atomizing air requirement
- Fine adjust of coating material through a micrometer
- Compact Design, easy maintenance
- Extended nozzle
Features of Controller
- User friendly software provides simple setting of all the necessary parameters
- LCD display screen
- Microprocessor control
- Easily integrated into any coating system
- No maintenance needed