With experience in supplying such demanding markets around the world as computer disk drives, micro-electronics, and photonics. EMIUV introduces the mCAST product line to the medical device market.
This exciting new product line includes:
- UV and UV and/or thermally curable cationic epoxy formulations
- UV and UV and/or thermally curable acrylic and urethane formulations
- Single and two-component thermally curable epoxy formulations
- Water-based acrylic emulsions
mCAST products feature a wide range of physical properties, many of which can be modified to suit your specific requirements.
Unique to the medical market, the mCAST product line contains several UV cure cationic epoxies. This exciting chemistry enables UV cured polymers to have the following properties:
- High temperature resistance
- Extremely low ionic contamination
- Low outgassing
- Minimal shrinkage
- Superior chemical and moisture resistance
- Virtually odorless
- Cationic cure mechanism exhibits “dark cure”