We are introducing the first installment of a 3-part series on Novagard’s Silicone Greases and Compounds.
Novagard silicone compounds are non-curing, grease-like materials designed for a diverse scope of applications.
- Wide operating temperature ranges, -57°C to 204°C, higher in intermittent operation.
- Exhibit excellent adherence to varying materials.
- Excellent Dielectric Properties.
- Good water washout resistance.
- Able to maintain viscosity and / or consistency, without solidifying, smoking, melting or charring.
- Excellent Hydrolytic Stability.
- Excellent Chemical Resistance.
- High oxidation resistance.
- Good release properties.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Long Service Life.