UVL1010 is a high-performance UV LED Flood Curing System with UV intensity higher than 1500mW/cm² (UVA). With a touch screen and GUI for parameter setting, the UVL1010 comes loaded with easy to set parameters. Another smart feature of the UVL1010 is its ability to detect and alert users of failed LEDs that need replacement.
An optional feature to add on is the UV sensor. The UV sensor provides a closed loop to the curing process as it detects and monitors the UV intensity, making adjustments to the intensity when required. This ensures a consistent curing quality and eliminates the need to monitor UV intensity manually, saving labour time.
The typical use of the UVL1010 would include the curing of inks, epoxies, and adhesives for all types of manufacturing industries.
Advantage of UV LED over UV Lamp
- High but stable output
- Lower power consumption
- No maintenance
- Consistent curing quality in manufacturing processes
- UV sensor for automatic UV intensity detection and UV intensity adjustment (optional)
- Versatile as standalone or integrated with a current automated system
- Easy to use and control with a small footprint area
- Touch screen and GUI for parameter setting
- Manufacturing 4.0 ready