UVC2000 is a high-intensity RF powered system which uses an electrodeless lamp that is highly reliable and cost-effective to use. These electrodeless lamps have high efficiency and good performance with a long working life thus providing more stability to the curing of UV adhesive and epoxies.
The lamp module incorporates a highly elliptical reflective reflector that combines well with the lamp to provide a high peak of UV irradiance. This high peak irradiance provides more efficient and faster curing with relatively low infrared emission. Start-up time is short (less than a minute). A standby mode is provided for even faster start-up.
- High intensity for fast curing
- Quick Start-up with standby mode
- Easy maintenance
- Long lamp life
- Lamps with different spectrums are available
- 4000W System is also available
- Both Benchtop and Floor Standing versions are available