This is the final installment of a 3-part series on Novagard’s Silicone Greases and Compounds.
Silicone based lubricants provide high performance and are more versatile than most materials available today.
- Metal to metal and non-metallic applications to reduce friction and wear.
- Rubber and plastic lubricant.
- Valve and O-ring lubricant.
- Lubricants for applications requiring extended service intervals.
- Sealing and protecting electrical connections above and below ground.
- High voltage insulators to prevent flashover.
- Heat transfer compound for electrical and electronic industries.